Tuesday, March 20, 2012

June 13: Come One, Come All!

So, since I've finally updated my events listing on this site, you can see that on June 13, 2012 at 7:30pm, I'm going to be reading at the venerable Harbourfront Centre in Toronto (click the link for details). I'm so excited!

This will be the first-ever reading from my novel, Magnified World. First. Time. Ever. I haven't even picked a passage yet, but I've been wandering around my apartment, tripping over things, trying a few out. I promise it'll be good.

Absolutely everyone in the whole world is invited to come to this. You are invited. You are so, so invited. Bring your pals, or come solo. Wear pants, or don't! Follow your heart. To my reading.

Also, this just happens to be the day before my birthday. So I'm going to be in a pretty great mood (except for the crushing reminder that I am growing older).

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you....I think that we will try very hard to come and listen to you reading your new book. I hope that you have a great turn out.....your mom and I were promoting you and your book to the bookstore in Parry Sound! who knows....maybe you can come and do a reading there and your mom and I will be in the audience, then we can go back to the cottage where of course we will spoil you rotten!!!
love
Hope aka....mommy auntie hope